Downloading issues can happen for a number of reasons, the biggest reason is an unstable connection through your Internet Service Provider (I.S.P) that can cause the download to fail. If you are experiencing difficulty finishing your download, we suggest you try the following:
- Go to www.speedtest.net and run a test on your current connection. We recommend 10 Mbps or faster for the best experience.
- Ensure that your download speeds recorded above are the speeds at which your ISP is providing you. (this can often times be much lower than your agreed upon Internet speed.
- Unplug your modem and router and wait 10 seconds
- Plug in your modem first and wait 60 seconds or until you see a solid green light or an indication that your internet is back.
- If you are using a router, plug your router back in and wait for a solid green light or an indication that your router is connected an you are receiving a WiFi signal.
- Go back to www.speedtest.net and run another test, comparing the before and after speeds.
- Go back to your Unique Download Links sent from PRO EDU and try your download again. (if you have a slower Internet connection download no more than 1 link at a time.)
- You may also want to restart your computer and use a different browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Ensure that any VPN or download manager is turned off