If you are experiencing trouble with your download that is pausing or stopping half way through, or you cannot open the ZIP downloads, this is most likely attributed to your connection with your ISP.
Your ZIP files might appear to have downloaded but often times your connection through your ISP was weak and needs a simple reset to establish a new connection.
We've found that these steps have fixed 95% of these issues with downloading large files.
Also keep in mind your SPEED doesn't always matter for this problem!
A possible solution that we've found is:
- Go to www.speedtest.net or fast.com and run a test on your current connection. This will help ensure your are actually getting the speeds you are paying for. If for whatever reason your Internet is running excessively slow, this might add to the issues of downloading.
- Ensure that your download speeds recorded above are the speeds at which your ISP is providing you. (this can often times be much lower than your agreed upon Internet speed.
- Unplug your modem and router and wait 10 seconds. Simply find where they are plugged into the wall and unplug them.
- Plug in your modem first and wait 60 seconds or until you see a solid green light or an indication that your internet is back.
- If you are using a router, plug your router back in and wait for a solid green light or an indication that your router is connected an you are receiving a WiFi signal.
- Go back to www.speedtest.net and run another test, comparing the before and after speeds.
- Go back to your Unique Download Links sent from PRO EDU and try your download again. (if you have a slower Internet connection download no more than 1 link at a time.)
- You may also want to restart your computer and use a different browser like Google Chromeor Mozilla Firefox.
- Ensure that any VPN or download manager is turned off and that your 3rd party software isn't blocking your connection.
Download Content From Learn.PROEDU.com
You can also log into your account and download videos individually, one at a time through the streaming interface, or even through the PRO EDU App available in iOS and Android.
1.) Sign in with your email here: https://learn.proedu.com/login
2.) When asked for a password you will select "Email Me A Sign In Link" button.
3.) Open your email and look for an email from us.
4.) Press the magic link button to automatically sign in.
5.) Go to your settings section and setup a new password: https://learn.proedu.com/settings once you are logged in.
6.) All of your purchases can be seen in our products library here: https://learn.proedu.com/products
This new platform comes with the option of FREE mobile apps that allow you to download content directly to your mobile device and view from our custom app. You can download the Mobile Apps below:
Apple iOS Devices: https://apps.apple.com/lt/app/rgg-edu/id943409258
Android Devices: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.proedu